CEO, Jonathan O'Brien, will be delivering workshops in Sweden to help you take your Category Management approach a step further
In collaboration with our partner, Silf Competence AB, Positive CEO, Jonathan O’Brien, will be delivering an interactive Category Management workshop* in Stockholm and Gothenburg, Sweden on 23 and 24 May, 2018 respectively.
During a full day of inspirational lectures with group exercises, we will be discussing the tools and approaches that form an effective Category Management process. We will also delve deeper into the critical factors that make for the successful implementation of Category Management into an organization. This workshop is aimed primarily at those who have either passed Silf’s Category Management course, or those already experienced in Category Management, but who feel they would benefit from both the inspiration and tools to further develop the concept in their professional practice.
The program will explore:
- A changing world – to what extent should we engage with our supply base?
- What are the sources of value we want to realize from our supply base?
- Day One Analysis
- Implementing Category Management in the organization – mobilizing cross-functional work
- How to overcome internal resistance
- How to develop your business requirements
- Portfolio Analysis and Supplier Preferencing Matrix
- Realizing category control
- Governance aspects
Lectures and course materials are in English.
For more information and to reserve your place at either event, please visit the Silf website here.