Positive Purchasing is pleased to announce the release of version 2.0 of the Red Sheet® Online Negotiation Toolkit and Academy, the ultimate resource adopted by individuals, teams and organizations around the world seeking to boost results, buy better and be more effective in any negotiation.
Containing everything a customer could need to plan and conduct simple everyday or more complex negotiations, Red Sheet Online includes a broad range of tools, techniques, downloadable resources and e-modules, as well as global collaboration capability, to completely transform negotiations.
Housed in a more user-friendly environment with an enhanced look and feel, the latest release contains a wealth of fresh content and resources. Complementing the customary workbook guides, videos and templates with which users worldwide are familiar, the following sections have been updated:
- eLearning – Tracked and easy to use, this section applies the latest thinking in making learning stick by providing a mixture of classroom slides, quizzes and interactive video to deepen user engagement and match your preferred approach to learning. With new materials being added continually to the comprehensive library of resources, we let you take control of your own continuous professional development and improve your core skillset at a pace and time that suits you. Existing subscribers can try out one of our bite-sized ePodules (eLearning modules), located in each course, to experience the added value.
- Global Negotiating Culture – refreshed to reflect changes in the world in which we live.
- Tactics and Techniques – 100 great guides at your fingertips, each supported by an accompanying video.
- Body and Spoken Language – a variety of expanded content with supporting imagery.
- Articles and Insights – now dynamically updated with topical negotiation articles, insights and a range of interviews with experienced negotiators from the world of procurement and beyond.
Positive Purchasing CEO and originator of the globally implemented and proven Red Sheet methodology, Jonathan O’Brien, said: “Whether you’re a procurement practitioner, a business or sales team manager, a security professional – or responsible for implementing negotiation capability transformation as part of a best practice learning and development program in your organization – we believe the latest enhancements will further your ability to maximize the potential of every negotiation and build the relationships you need.”
Red Sheet Online v2.0 is available on subscription for a standard term of 1 year and delivered as a cloud-based service on a standalone basis or as part of a value-added package for individuals or teams. It can also be delivered as a fully customizable corporate solution, which can be complemented by high impact classroom training. It is also available to the UK public sector and arm’s length bodies under the G-Cloud 8 Framework in the Digital Marketplace.
Please contact us for more information.